8.25.2010

Sixx Design: Downtown Chic

I ordered and just received the book "Downtown Chic"! I cannot wait to start reading it! I have become a big fan of the design firm, Sixx Design. A couple with six kids (and now has grown to seven) began renovating derelict homes and turning them into amazing, high-style homes. And their new book, which you can get here, gives us a peek not only into a few previous renovations of their own homes, but the homes of their clients as well. Not to mention some fun pictures of their family!



I am in AW of this interior space...just look at that amazing art piece above the sofa!!

I love the idea of hanging a score board in a game room!




I love the pages that show the family's artistic holiday cards from the past years! How creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...