7.13.2011

Luxurious Lighting

Lighting is an important element in every interior space. And table lamps provide task lighting and a warm feeling. They really make a room come together so it is important to pick out lamps that work well with the decor or style you want. Table lamps are also an easy accessory to switch out often if your taste changes or it is just time for an update!

I LOVE looking at lighting and especially using table lamps in my own home decor! I thought I would share a few of my favorites at the moment.



4. Marrakesh Melon Table Lamp - Ballard Designs
5. Owl Table Lamp - West Elm
7. Newport Teardrop Lamp - Jill Rosenwald Studio
8. Electra Table Lamp - Home Decorators Collection


What do you look for in a table lamp? Color? Do you have a favorite lamp that tells a story?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...