4.30.2012

Loving Turquoise

I am LOVING the color turquoise this spring! Ok, I admit it...I usually am always drawn to the color turquoise! But I really am seeing some fun home decor in this amazing color lately. Check out these great finds.

                    Teal Chevron Pillows from Skoopehome



I love these chevron pillows in turquoise. I am thinking about buying one or two for my living room sofa. 



       
Isn't this turquoise tile back splash beautiful? I love all the white with the pop of color! Very serene!


I would love to place this turquoise lacquer tray on our bar to use to serve drinks out on the patio! It does come in other colors too if you are not feeling the turquoise.



This frame is stunning! Sophisticated and fun at the same time! I am thinking about buying this and adding it on top of our dresser with other framed photos! It would look nice on top of a dark wood dresser and next to a few silver frames, don't you think?


                                          Pair of Foo Dogs from The Well Appointed House


Ok, I have been wanting a pair of Foo Dogs for a while now. Should I buy them in Turquoise?! I have been wanting them for our patio but I am afraid of them breaking...especially now that I have a little boy about to start walking! Maybe I will use them in a clients home and just day dream about them!




Isn't this office serene and beautiful? I love all the turquoise shades placed together. By keeping the desk, lamp shade, walls and floor white or cream color, it allows the color to define the space but not take over.

                                                 Stamford Printed Curtains from Shop.com 
                                         
             These curtains are light and airy. They also add some color too! They remind me of the beach.


Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...