1.30.2013

Travel Wish List: Radisson Blu Aqua and Filini

I have never been to Chicago, but hopefully one day I will get the opportunity to do so. Because currently on my travel wish list...is staying at the Radission Blue Aqua Hotel and eating at the restaurant Filini, located inside. I have heard (and can see in the photos) that the design is amazing and no detail has been overlooked! The rooms even have hardwood floors. Yes, please! 


The exterior was meant to replicate water and waves. I think this looks so cool, don't you think?



I am in love with the lobby...I mean just WOW!



The restaurant is a contemporary italian restaurant and bar. I have heard great things about the food but what really caught my attention was the decor. How fantastic it is to eat good food while being surrounded my amazing design!








Seriously in LOVE with those light fixtures!



        Such a sleek look.



This tile on the bar is crazy beautiful! And the sleek bar stools are the perfect balance next the tile.






Ok, and the food doesn't look so bad either. Am I right?



Friends have mentioned that stopping in just to hangout and have a few cocktails is an equally great experience. The ambiance is apparently worth while!

















And to finish the night off...dessert! Looks delicious! 

Have any of you been to the Radisson Blu Aqua or Filini in Chicago? I would love to hear about your experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...