8.30.2010

Reupholstery Project - Wingback Chair

I brought this wingback chair home from my grandmother's house (she's moving) and thought it would look great in my living room once it's reupholstered! I just have to make a decision on a fabric! Here are a few pictures of the chair as of now...


And a side view...


I am LOVING these chairs with studs from Z Gallerie...


Clift Accent Chair in Eggshell

And the Pauline Chair, even though it's a different style than mine

And the Chelsea Wing Chair from Williams Sonoma Home shown in different fabrics...
I am thinking of an off white fabric for a sleek look!


But then a beautiful fabric print like the Vine Silhouette, Espresso makes me crave some pattern!



Some other fun fabric styles...


Image via Decor Pad


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...