8.31.2010

Crafting Spaces

I dream of one day having a beautiful (and well organized) craft room. But in a two bedroom condo with the hopes of a baby one day soon...this dream is going to have to wait awhile!

I am currently helping a friend with her scrapbooking room and came across these spaces for inspiration...


My favorite part of this craft room is the fun artwork.
Image via Simply Me blog


This space is very cheerful and organized! I love all the color coordination!
Image via BHG


I love these cabinets and those bookcases!
Image via the little things blog


Isn't this room simple and classy?! There are many different options when using shelves & cabinetry with a hard surface top. You can use furniture pieces to make a desk or this would be a great DIY project.

*Organize your workroom around decorating solutions that do double duty.



This is a very artsy sewing station. I love the letters and that yellow chair!
Image via Country Living


This multifunctional craft space has so much natural light. And look at those chairs!
Image via BHG


Love all this color! Who would not want to hangout crafting in here?!
Image via my aim is true


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...