3.04.2013

New Client: Inspiration Board

Happy Monday! For some reason I keep feeling like its still the weekend! Today I am going to share an Inspiration Board I did for a new client last week. But first let me tell you a little about the project. My client would like  to redo his living room. He would like a place to relax and feel comfortable while also reflecting his own personality. I am excited to help him achieve a living room that he is truly proud of. Eventually we will work on his whole 3 bedroom condo. 




The color scheme is grey and white mixed with some rustic brown and touches of green. My client prefers neutrals with subtle color. I think this will be the perfect balance for him. I also will bring in some plants and furniture with natural wood because he loves to golf and be out in nature.

Here are a few pieces to get this design look...






This coffee table is a great way to add a rustic feel to a living or family room.




This sofa from Room and Board has clean lines and a low profile but most importantly is very comfy!




Love this bookcase with solid wood shelves. I think it would look great next to or behind a pretty reading chair and floor lamp. 


Hope you have a wonderful week! Today is a beautiful sunny yet breezy day, a perfect start to a new week, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...