3.07.2013

Organizing Streak

I don't know about you but I have been on an organizing streak! And it is not spring cleaning because it all started during the winter! Even though our home is for the most part pretty organized, through time, things move around and get a little cluttered. It happens! So, I feel that every so often, I need to go through things and re-organize, especially after accumulating more stuff! Here are some of my current organizing inspirations!



Is this not the cutest laundry room? I love the storage jar for the clothespins.



via bhg.com

I would love to have a very organized linen closet like this! Great idea to use the wired shelves.




This is just a little piece of heaven! What a great idea for shoe storage and to showcase them all! This would be even more stylish if you lined the back with a pretty wallpaper.




I recently went through all my ribbon and used a pants hanger to organize them all. Now I can see what I have and use them for gifts or projects. Way better than stuffed in a drawer!



I would love to try this with all my son's crayons and colored pencils or even for my art supplies!



I love how colorful this kitchen's pantry is! Not to mention beautifully organized! Next on my list...organize my pantry and make it pretty!





I got all my cupcake wrappers together and put them in a jar in the kitchen but mine is not clear. I like how you can see all the pretty colors and patterns.


Have you been organizing any part of your home? I'd love to hear any tips you might have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...