5.02.2013

HGTV's 2013 Smart Home

Happy Thursday everyone! Its almost Friday! Have you seen the 2013 HGTV Smart Home yet? I was in love when I took a virtual tour here. I couldn't enter the sweepstakes fast enough. Like I would really win, but hey its worth a try right? Here are some of my favorite rooms in the house. Actually a few of my favorite photos from pretty much every room is more like it. 









Entry Way










Foyer




Kitchen














Dining Room







Living Room

















Master Suite









Master Suite Bathroom










Laundry Room







Loft







Guest Suite







Kids Bedroom










Kids Bathroom




Garage




Deck







Pool







Isn't this home beautiful? I can totally see myself living in it! I love the color scheme the designers used through out the home. There is a lot of texture used and the design elements blend both casual-chic and the elegant Hollywood regency styles. And those unique Hickory plank floors found throughout the home are stunning. 

What do you like best about the 2013 HGTV Smart House? Could you see yourself moving in? If so, go enter here. Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...