7.16.2013

Restoration Hardware Baby

A few weeks ago, I visited the Restoration Hardware Baby showroom in Santa Monica. The baby and children's room vignettes were gorgeous and so playful at the same time! I wanted to take home a lot of pieces with me!

Here are a few of my favorite snap shots taken with my iphone...















I am IN LOVE with these mirrored wall letters!! I want them in my own room!







I thought this chair was so cool! Any little boy or girl would love this in their room!

After leaving the store, I had to go through their catalog and website to see everything again. A lot of accessories would look amazing in all different areas of the home, not only children's spaces. Here are some of my favorites that I found online.  



Gothic Quatrefoil Mirror



Architectural Skylight Mirror




Sports Talk Pillows



Haven Low Bookcase


Industrial Baker's Storage


Carr Wide Dresser



Here are a few gallery images from their website that made me swoon!
















When I walked into Restoration Hardware Baby's room vignettes, I immediately thought of ways to use the pieces through out the home or even an office. Especially the wall decor. The possibilities are endless! 


Have you used furniture or artwork from a children's home line in different areas of your home? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...