9.08.2010

Re-decorating

So after falling in love with the Big Brother house decor, I am now on a mission to add new pillows to my sofa. I need some more pattern in my living room! Here are some pillows that are on my wish list!


Love this fun blue and brown flower throw pillow from Donna Karan Home!





This Trellis pattern is just fabulous! Both pillows are from Burke Decor. The square pillow retails for $75 and the long pillow reatils for $95.
I am really loving this zig zag pattern! It's everywhere right now. You can find this pillow at Linens n Things for $50. I also found the same fabric from fabric.com and am thinking about making it myself.



This beautiful botanical pillow is from Donna Karan Home and retails for $34.99


These pillows are from All Modern for $60




I found this website www.inmod.com offers a Pillow design studio. You can customize pillows for your home! You start by choosing from dozens of designs, and select a premium fabric, size, and the embroidery color for each element of the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...